Visit the FC Shop!

Saturday 21 October 2006

The Normans had African employees???


And so we see the BBC's multi-million pound Robin Hood descend into hilarity as the boss of the local soldiers, the master-at-arms, answerable to the Sheriff, is a full blooded African [an actor named Kwami].

Oh yes...

And they stuck David Irving in jail for revisionism?????

Whatever next from the multi-cult - sorry, integrationist - BBC?

A rabbi as Himmler's adjutant?

Playboy bunnies celebrating Ramadan in Mecca at the time of the First Crusade?

The famous Pakistani - St Thomas Moore?

Tony Blair telling George Bush to stick his Zionist foreign policy up his Khyber?

I wish I could travel back to the times of Robin Hood and see the Saxon people
of England, with the Norman influx, and an admixture of Celts, Flemings etc. --
oh and the Blues Parties in Ye Olde Parifh of Brixton.

What's next week? Robin Hood rides into Nottingham on a cart shouting 'Yo Baby'
- how very Blairite - and 'Pimp my ride'?

God Bless the BBC for making a mockery of English history and making anything
they touch into a multi-racial politically correct nonsense!

Whatever would we do without them???

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is just what I've come to expect from the BBC , I think a cross party , group , nationalist campaign against the TV tax ( licence ) would be a good idea .

serbialives admin said...

Haha I ran with this story in my blog also!
nikola
http://serbialives.blogspot.com/

serbialives admin said...

Haha I ran with this story in my blog also!
http://serbialives.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Normans returning from Crusades did sometimes bring Saracen (Moslem) slaves back with them. Sir Walter Scott illustrated this in his 19th Century novel "Ivanhoe." However, I doubt they'd have turned them lose as this "reenactment" seems to have done.


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com