Visit the FC Shop!

Wednesday 14 February 2007

The World Goes Pop


Just a brief one today.

IS it me or is Amy Winehouse the Jewish soul [?] singer.... a bloke?

Before I knew WHAT "she" was, or what "she" looked like, her self-conscious wannabe style of song and her baritone voice got right on my nerves -- especially when played to death on the radio!

And you know one thing... whenever radio djs and newspaper writers add the label "sexy" to some media-craving bint, she's going to be ugly as sin with no ingratiating features and no real talent.

They did it with the black one off Holby City or one of those TV hospital shows, it was always "sexy Angela Griffin."

But then maybe it's just me and the whole romanticism of Valentine's Day is getting to me! ;-) Aaaah I'm just an old sentimental fool!

0 comments:


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com