Visit the FC Shop!

Monday 7 May 2007

They Make a Noise...

It being a Bank Holiday Monday your intrepid author took the Mrs and the
sprogs out for a pub lunch.

As we sat with our drinks, waiting for the food we decided to play some games to pass the time.

One of the games was I-spy, where someone says they see something and the letter it begins with - and everyone else has to guess what it is.

Soon it came to your faithful author's turn.

"I spy with my little eye, something beginning with S," I intoned in my most heroic voice (I had spotted some speakers in the corner of the pub).

After several guesses the sprogs hadn't guessed and begged for a clue.

In my munificence I conceded to their demands and said "they make a lot of noise."

To which the youngest sprog immediately piped up: "students!"

How we all chuckled.

Ah the joys of education within the family...

0 comments:


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com