Visit the FC Shop!

Thursday 7 June 2007

Question Time

I nearly fell off my chair just a few minutes ago.

Question Time started on BBC1. Some weeks I watch it - some weeks I don't, luckily tonight I thought I'd give it a whirl.

Whoop-de-do. Boris Berezovsky one of the infamous "Russian" Jewish Oligarchs, a London exile was present along with my old mate the screaming Zionist Mad Mel Phillips.

Hoorah!

Mad Mel moans about mad extremists finding sanctuary in London -- funnily enough she doesn't mean Boris with all his criminal and terrorist friends (in the former Soviet Bloc, not just in Israel!).

Three things happened in quick succession:

1. In a question about who is the biggest threat (Bush or Putin) Mad Mel said that Bush was out to save the "Free World" (ta da!) whereas our biggest threat came from - IRAN. Oh yes. Yet again, Mad Mel gets her Mossad-message across.

2. One brave woman in the audience decried the "Capitalist Oligarch's gangsterism" thus summing Boris and his pals in three words. If only she'd had the guts to add Jewish.... but you can't have everything.

3. The chairman of the Tory Party (Francis Maude) said that "well distributed property" gives freedom against State control. Clearly he is a Distributist and is aching to break away from the Tory's Big Business/Capitalist/Banking chums who buy up properties in the millions and repossess property left, right and centre.

I should watch Question Time more often...

0 comments:


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com