Visit the FC Shop!

Saturday 15 September 2007

Just an Old Fashioned Dad

Sorry everyone, one of my wee bairns (aka Candidate Cadres) has put me right (and not for the first time). Apparently shell suits are not the plate de jour these days in the circles that enjoy long-term Layaboutitis and severe Giromania.

Apparently it's track-suits these days: the difference may appear subtle to some, but I'm sure it does matter... to someone, and as regards my journalistic integrity (and isn't that an oxymoron!) I feel honour-bound to correct such a blatant and flagrant break of Blog etiquette.

Still, to many out there in Blogland, the irony of dole bums whose idea of a workout is smoking two spliffs in a row wearing any sporting apparel will not be lost.

0 comments:


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com