Visit the FC Shop!

Friday 6 July 2007

It Has to be Coke!

Sometimes even my own naivety amazes me.

A work-colleague asked me the other day why toilet lids were likely to be wet in West End (of London) restaurants etc.

I assumed it was cleanliness, either from the proprietors or from clients themselves seeking to avoid bugs and germs, so maybe wiping them down with anti-bacterial wipes or suchlike.

Durgh!

Talk about Mr. Innocent!

It turns out that the restaurants, bars, clubs etc. are keeping the toilets wet because the snorting of cocaine from these surfaces is so widespread!

I guess I shouldn't be shocked anymore.

I recalled a survey or factoid from a year or so back which said that something like 80% of banknotes in the City of London (the financial/banking centre) had traces of cocaine because of the widespread usage of the drug by these (literal!) high-fliers.

Is it me?

We seem to send out all the wrong messages.

These bankers are the first to cock a snoop at low-life druggies who break into homes and keep a crime epidemic constant (resulting in what is effectively an endemic), because of their need for money to fund their "habit."

Yet we see amongst the bankers, the celebrities, journalists etc. a high usage of drugs too.

I think I've ranted before (a la Ranting Ron!) about Kate Moss and her proclivity for the nasally imbibed white powder, resulting in her getting multi-million pound contracts from the likes of arch-Zionist "Sir" Phillip Green.

Is our society really so sick? It would seem so.

It is (sorry to go all journalist and sociologist on your 'sorry ass') a sad indictment of our society that the dross at either end of the scale see the need to get high as a kite to avoid reality.

Am I "out of touch?" Am I "old fashioned?" Or am I one of many normal people sick to death of the way drugs has seeped into every part of our society -- and especially the way a blind-eye seems to be turned to its usage.

I was at a West End (Central London) tube station when one of the drugs laws was being discussed in the media, and the police decided to have sniffer dogs amongst the queues and throngs of commuters.

Let's have the sniffer dogs go into Goldman Sachs and NM Rothschilds shall we?

Let's have the sniffer dogs go into the night clubs and restaurants frequented by the upper classes shall we?

Mrs FC regularly moans at me in the car because, more often than not, I don't wear a seat belt. "They're going to arrest you one day" she says every time a police car falls in behind us or goes past us.

As I rant and rave about the nanny state and start chewing the steering wheel in my apoplectic rage I usually shout something along the lines of "what the hell has it got to do with them if I wear a seat belt or not?"

And this (bear with me kind and patient reader) does bring me back to the drug endemic.

Why are the police busy-bodying themselves over fining people for not wearing seatbelts - a "crime" with no victim (I could waffle on about lives saved through non-seatbelt usage but I won't), when usage of drugs results in anti-social behaviour (at both ends of the social spectrum) and is far more damaging, not to mention the fact that these billion dollar industries fund terrorists like the CIA and Mossad?

The police stop people in their cars quite often for not wearing seatbelts: and fine them.

Seems weird that I could get a £30 fine (or however much it is these days) for such a minor thing, when "Cocaine Kate" Moss (pictured here) gets huge remuneration for her post-White Nose Day expose, not to mention the media coverage still given to druggy scumbags like George Michael and Boy George; many of the (new and hard) drugs are, of course, promoted and used primarily in the homosexual nightclub "scene" with its nihilism etc.

Maybe drugs will always be around as long as certain people are making billions out of them, and maybe this is just a part of (and consequence of?) Capitalism and the new golden calf of "consumer choice."

Maybe they should start sending the sniffer dogs into the pubs frequented by policemen? If a few more of them were behind bars I might have more freedom to not wear my seatbelt!

Cocaine Background
Another 'celebrity' snorting Coke
Cocaine Addict in Press & Government

0 comments:


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com