|Dating Lesson One: Laugh at her jokes.|
1. Does he really intend repeating his dire showing which proved the start of his downfall?
2. Or perhaps he would over-compensate and try to be "radical" and thus throw off the "liberal" and quasi-Zionist support he previously tried to foster?
3. If being an MEP means he gets a slot on QT - does this mean Andrew Brons MEP should get his first slot on QT?
4. If Brons did get a slot would he out-perform Griffin (not that hard!)?
5. If Griffin had let Brons go on first of all might so much grief been avoided - or even had Brons used as a fall guy?
6. If Brons went on QT would Griffin say the State was behind it all (unlike his own appearance, naturally)?