Buttering my toast this morning*, I was watching the newspaper review on BBC News 24. They referred to a political party called True Finns, who seem to be growing in support, and who seem to be Eurosceptic.
That all sounds fine and groovy.
The funny thing was that the talking head doing the reviews said words to the effect** of 'they claim not be nationalistic, but then they are opposed to more immigration into Finland.'
Right: Opposing immigration is "extremist" yet snorting cocaine is fine and dandy -- welcome to the media world.
What struck me here is that this was mentioned (to the Asiatic presenter) as something quite sinister, and I think the word "extreme" even made its way into the banter.
Pardon me! Since when is it extreme to oppose the EU or immigration?
Imagine our grandparents being asked these questions:
- Do you think it would be extreme to keep Britain as it is, with its wealth of native cultures, and its addition of European cultures? Or would it be extreme to bring over many millions of Asians and Africans?
- Do you think it would be extreme to keep Europe as a bloc of trading, friendly nations with peace treaties and suchlike to ensure security and peace, all in the framework of Christian traditions? or would it be extreme to have a single European currency, central European bank, unelected European Commission deciding laws, and a Human Rights legislation handing out new laws against Christians and promoting homosexuality?
This is the same reason why these media-heads consider Christians and their hatred of homosexuality (loving the sinner, hating the sin etc. etc.) "extremist" because they cannot countenance anything else.
The mindset of the Marxists who have infiltrated local government, schools and the media is made to seem "mainstream" whereas those who are Traditional (in politics, religion, morals etc.) are made out as the "New Nazis."
Our streets are awash with drugs, immigration has delivered chaos and gun crime, homosexuality and its promotion is creating a sexual laissez faire society with the concurrent amorality in all spheres... and these people wonder why our society is crumbling?
Their "truths" born out of the cultural, sexual, political, religious and moral maelstrom that was the 60s, are separate from the rest of history - and yet we are told to believe in all their PC claptrap as if it were the Gospel Truth. Not even all men alive today believe in it, just those men (and wymmin) who own, run, staff and are bribed by the oligarchs' structures of power (banks, media and political parties).
Bear this in mind dear reader:
We are getting a referendum-vote on the AV voting system in the UK in May, which even its chief promoter (the Lib Dems' Nick Clegg) said was a "miserable little compromise," yet 'we' were never (in the 50s, 60s, 70s etc.) given a referendum on the decision to let in millions of non-whites which changed our millennia-old society almost overnight, which destroyed whole communities, which changed our religious identity, and so much more (let's not even dissect street crime, gun crime, drug crime etc.).
Ask yourself this:
- Which is of more importance to us as the peoples of these isles? Which has more impact on our lives, on our communities, on our children? Which has more impact on the safety of the elderly?
- Which is of more importance to the Bilderberg/Rothschild marionette traitors in parliament? Or the cocaine-using sexual degenerates in the media?
To answer these questions gives the answer to our present malaise.
Tradition means giving votes to the most obscure of all classes, our ancestors. It is the democracy of the dead. Tradition refuses to submit to the small and arrogant oligarchy of those who merely happen to be walking about. All democrats object to men being disqualified by the accident of birth; tradition objects to their being disqualified by the accident of death. Democracy tells us not to neglect a good man's opinion, even if he is our groom; tradition asks us not to neglect a good man's opinion, even if he is our father.
GK Chesterton, Orthodoxy
* yes - I'm living the dream! It''s that rock n roll lifestyle again.
** Come on! It was 5.45am and I wasn't taking notes!