Visit the FC Shop!

Tuesday 2 June 2009

Geoff Hoon: New Labour's Profiteering War Criminal

Is it me - I find the idea that Geoff Hoon (Transport Secretary) has been "flipping homes" and trying to maximise his expenses especially sickening.

We can all remember when Mr. Hoon was Defence Secretary and desperate to justify the illegal war in Iraq, then later to justify the sad situation of troops' housing, and their being sent into battle with poor gear and soft-skin Landrovers.

A question for Mr. Hoon:

However many thousands of pounds you skimmed through your expenses over the years: how much body armour could that have bought for soldiers who died?

That's not even to compare the wage of Minister Hoon and the average squaddie.

There's something very, very wrong there!

I loathed Geoff Hoon when I knew he was a war criminal.

I hate him with a vengeance now that I know he's a profiteering, greedy war criminal!

0 comments:


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com