|Who Does Our Government Serve?|
"[Goldman Sachs is] a great vampire squid wrapped around the face of humanity, relentlessly jabbing its blood funnel into anything that smells like money"
- Matt Taibbi, Rolling Stone magazine
What have recent events concerning the collapse of the Euro and Bankers' greed taught us?
- That the Greek people weren't allowed to have their say.
- That a former European Central Banker is the new boss of Greece.
- Greece will now be forced to strip workers, pensioners etc, via "austerity measures" to pay back bankers.
- The Italian people haven't yet been allowed to have their say.
- A former Euro-Commissioner (unelected) is being lined up to take over.
- The Italian parliament has rubber stamped "austerity measures" as per Greece.
- Tax-payers will give billions to the IMF which will bail out the Euro (i.e, pay back bankers).
- We will get no (promised!) referendum on the EU.
- "Austerity measures" continue as bankers line-up to make billions out of Euro transactions.
- The Church of England appoints a free-marketeer banker to its body to look at banking.
Addressing city bankers before he became PM David Cameron said:
“My father was a stockbroker, my grandfather was a stockbroker, my great-grandfather was a stockbroker”.The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
Meanwhile Goldman Sachs, the bank at the centre of the US credit crunch was also the bank that fiddled Greece's books, enabling it to join the Euro in the first place, and it carries on doing what it does best - practicing usury to fill its own coffers, profiting as those dumb goy tax-payers suffer, yet again.
Read this amazing article by Alex Brummer. Replace "Anglo-Saxon Capitalism" with what it is - "Anglo-Jewish usury/Capitalism" and this article goes some way to nailing what is wrong:
Goldman Sachs Caused Crunch Then Profits from It
"[Goldman Sachs employees fill] the top jobs in the Treasuries, central banks and stock exchanges around the world where, like members of a secret society, they are able to ensure the wealth of the next generation of Goldmanites"